The Very Best Phosphate Remover Media Available
Remove phosphates from your aquarium with patented, man-made ferric hydroxide from RowaPhos. Phosphate removal in a reef aquarium is important because nuisance algae is fed by phosphates. This algae can overrun if phosphate are not controlled, spoiling the aesthetics of the beautiful aquarium. Additionally, high phosphate levels can reduce the growth of corals and even have an impact on coloration.
Rowaphos is available in the following sizes
- 100 g/100 mL will remove 3ppm of phosphate from 100 US gallons of saltwater
- 250 g/250 mL will remove 3ppm of phosphate from 250 US gallons of saltwater
- 500 g/500 mL will remove 3 ppm of phosphate from 500 US gallons of saltwater
- 1000g/ 1 L will remove 3 ppm of phosphate from 1000 US gallons of saltwater
- 5 kg/5 L will remove 3 ppm of phosphate from 4500 US gallons of saltwater