IceCap - K1 Neo Protein Skimmer
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
ULTRA Compact Protein Skimmer
The IceCap K1 NEO is an ultra-compact skimmer that offers a new level of refined filtration for marine aquariums ranging from 5 to 15 gallons. All aspects of the skimmer were designed to surpass many challenges other skimmers on the market miss out on. Ideal skimmer for those small all-in-one aquatic systems with filtration in the back overflow.
Compact & Built-to-Last
Master crafted from robust PVC and high-quality acrylic. All components are marine safe and refined in every aspect to provide the latest enhancements in foam fractionation and the highest in quality.
An impressively compact footprint makes it the ideal candidate for tight compartment applications. Can be placed directly into a nano tank overflow or display aquarium and it mounts directly to the side of the glass or acrylic and secures with a thumbscrew.
Quiet Performance & Control
At the Core of the IceCap K1, you will find the DCair 200 skimmer pump built to provide efficient performance.
The pipeless output offers fine-tuning and trouble-free underwater outflow plus quiet operation. Our pipeless design not only saves on space but also allows the outgoing water to exit on the side of the skimmer and below the water surface providing splash-free circulation in the sump.
The bioload of an aquarium refers to its ability to process waste in proportion to tank volume. Protein skimmers work best when properly matched with the bioload of the system.
- 5 GALLONS
- 10 GALLONS
- 15 GALLONS
K1-Neo Technical Specs
Skimmer Body: 1.98in
Footprint: 2.6in x 2in
Total Height: 9.8in
DCair 200 Pinwheel Pump
Power Consumption: 5watts
Air Draw: 100lph / 3.5scfh*
Water Draw: 26gph
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
CoralVue, Inc. and IceCap hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.