Hydros Control XP8 Energy Bar (Controller Only)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note: CONTROL XP8 ONLY - Nothing else is included.
The Ultimate Aquarium Power Strip for System Critical Equipment
The HYDROS Control XP8 is an eight outlet (120V AC) energy bar and controller hybrid specifically designed for equipment like heaters and return pumps which are critical to the life support of any aquarium system. Each of the individually controlled outlets is built into the HYDROS controller for the highest level of security. The Control XP8 has a built-in 60W universal voltage Meanwell power supply with a 14amp max power capacity and is designed to pass ETL/UL certification. Besides the clicking on and off of the controlled outlets, the XP8 is completely passively cooled and with its isolated power circuitry, the controller runs completely silent. Best of all, each of the eight outlets has individual power monitoring capabilities.
Besides being an overbuilt power strip, the Control XP8 is also a fully functioning HYDROS system controller capable of taking over intelligent decisions based on the status of other HYDROS Devices within the Collective. The two HYDROS Command Bus ports on the XP8 allow for a wired connection to any other HYDROS controller to form a collective of all Controls in one for the ultimate failsafe system. Control and monitor your Control XP8 energy bar from anywhere in the world using the technologically advanced HYDROS cloud-based app. The Control XP8 also has the ability to monitor and control up to eight different HYDROS WiFi devices.
Features or the HYDROS Control XP8
- Power up to 14 amps of system-critical life support equipment
The Control XP8 is a full brain that can share and take over the decision-making of a HYDROS Collective
- Control up to 8 WiFi devices like fish feeders, smart outlets, and even additional WiFi power strips
- Command Bus port provides power add redundancy power to your HYDROS Collective
- Designed to pass ETL/UL Certification
- Universal voltage works with both 110 and 220V
- Built-in 60W Meanwell Power Supply
- No noisy fans, the XP8 is completely passively cooled
- Optical isolation between the power circuitry and the control circuitry. This provides safety failure, and it isolates the control circuitry to reduce noise.
- Engineered, assembled, and supported in the USA.
Control XP8 Specifications
Max Per Relay: 8A
Total Max Amperage: 14A
8 - Controllable Power Outlets
Eight controllable AC power outlets each with individual power monitoring capabilities to safely manage aquarium equipment like heaters, lighting, water pumps, protein skimmers, filters, and pretty much anything else.
2 - Command Bus
The HYDROS Command Bus is used to power the Control as well as communicate with other HYDROS devices for the ultimate failsafe.
Up to 8 WiFi Devices
connect up to 8 WiFi devices for added modular control on additional equipment like lights, pumps, feeders, and more by simply adding a HYDROS WiFi Power Strip or HYDROS Smart Plug (both sold separately).
CoralVue, Inc. and HYDROS hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.