Harlequin Rasbora - Rasbora heteromorpha
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Discover Elegance with the Harlequin Rasbora (Rasbora heteromorpha): A Delicate Aquatic Beauty
Immerse yourself in the elegance of the Harlequin Rasbora (Rasbora heteromorpha), a captivating and graceful freshwater fish that brings a touch of sophistication to your home aquarium. Renowned for its striking hatchet pattern and peaceful demeanor, this species is a popular choice among aquarists aiming to create a visually captivating and harmonious aquatic environment. In the wild, these fish can be found the the waters of Southeast asia, and can grow up to 1.75 inches long.
1. Striking Color & Pattern: The Harlequin Rasbora is celebrated for its distinctive coloration, featuring a combination of vibrant orange and silver hues. Its unique diamond-shaped pattern adds a mesmerizing and eye-catching element to your aquatic realm.
2. Peaceful & Sociable: Known for their peaceful temperament, Harlequin Rasboras are perfect for community aquariums. They exhibit harmonious behavior and thrive when kept in groups, providing a delightful spectacle of synchronized swimming.
3. Easy to Care For: Perfect for both novices and experienced aquarists, the Harlequin Rasbora is relatively easy to care for. They adapt well to various tank conditions and thrive with standard freshwater aquarium care.
4. Schooling Fish: Harlequin Rasboras are natural schoolers, and they feel most comfortable and vibrant when kept in a group. A school of these fish swimming together is a beautiful sight that adds vitality to your aquarium.
5. Versatile Aquascape: Harlequin Rasboras blend seamlessly into a variety of aquatic setups. Whether in a planted tank or a community aquarium, their grace and charm make them a popular choice among aquarists.
Tank Size: A minimum of a 10-gallon tank is recommended to provide ample space for a school of Harlequin Rasboras.
Water Parameters: Maintain stable water parameters with a temperature range of 72-78°F (22-26°C) and a slightly acidic to neutral pH (6.0-7.0).
Diet: Offer a varied diet, including high-quality flakes, pellets, and occasional live or frozen foods to meet their nutritional needs.
Compatibility: Harlequin Rasboras are peaceful and thrive in a community aquarium with other non-aggressive fish species.