Hanna Instruments HI70024P 35 PPT Salinity Calibration Solution Single Sachet
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
HI70024P is a premium quality 35.00 ppt salinity calibration solution that is NIST traceable and contained in portable single-use sachets. Each sachet has the lot number and expiration date stamped on it and is made of light block foil ensuring freshness each time one is opened. Hanna's line of calibration solutions have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened sachet. The HI70024P is for 25 sachets containing 20 mL of solution.
- 35.00 ppt @ 25°C salinity value.
- Temperature chart of the actual ppt value at various temperatures printed on each sachet
- Convenient packaging for one time use
HI70024P is a premium quality 35.00 ppt salinity calibration solution standardized with a conductivity meter that has been calibrated with potassium chloride NIST 2202 SRM (Standard Reference Material) in deionized water for analytical use in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978. Additional equipment used in preparation of the solutions include certified weight-checked balances, Class A glassware and certified thermometers.
Convenience of individual packaging
- Ideal for users that do not calibrate frequently
- Ideal for field use due to portability
- Every sachet is as fresh as the day it was packaged
- Light block packaging prevents oxidation from UV light that could alter the value
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened sachet.